Hydrostatic Drives, Pumps, and Motors
Hydrostatic Transmission Service, LLC has the ability to rebuild, test, adjust, and calibrate your hydrostatic drive, pump, or motor. When we rebuild your hydrostatic component, you can rest assured it’s done according to manufacturer specifications. Our hydrostatic service process is very thorough and customer friendly. We want our customers to know our process!
Find out what we do and the people that make it happen. Learn about our quality control process.
- Each unit is pressure washed, disassembled, and inspected by trained technicians.
- Each part is cleaned using a solvent and placed in a reduced – dust environment.
- All working parts are checked, measured, and calibrated to manufacturer specifications.
- All displacement valves and bypass valves are disassembled and rebuilt or replaced.
- Parts are reconditioned, machined, or replaced to meet manufacturer specifications.
- High pressure manifold rebuilt and inspected.
- Charge pump rebuilt to specification.
- New gaskets, O-rings, and seals replaced. (Including new shaft seal)
- The unit is checked for leaks using a testing apparatus.
- Quality Charts are recorded and checked against specifications.
- Pressure and flow adjustments are made to specifications.
- Unit is then filled with oil to prevent condensation during shipping.
- Unit receives fresh paint job and quality seal.
We can reduce your down-time by shipping you a quality tested rebuilt unit under full warranty. Give us a call!
To reduce your down-time, we have a hydrostatic exchange program. We will ship you a quality tested and warranted rebuilt unit in “short-time”. We also offer an installation advice service to assist you in installing and maintaining your hydrostatic drive, pump, or motor. Our technicians are trained in the installation of hydrostatic units and would like to offer their skills and knowledge to assist you in installing your unit.
Hydrostatic Transmission Service, LLC purchases surplus hydraulic or hydrostatic inventory!
HYDROSTATIC TRANSMISSION SERVICE, LLC is interested in buying the following hydraulic cores, hydrostatic cores, and surplus hydrostatic and hydraulic pumps and motors, or parts: Sundstrand, Eaton, Dynapower, Kawasaki, Rexroth, Uchida, Vickers, Linde, Hitachi, Shibaura, Cessna, Oilgear, Komatsu, Racine, etc.
Contact us and we will make you an offer on your surplus hydraulic or hydrostatic inventory!